The Student Room Group

Still "Verifying Payment Details" but loan due

The second part of my loan was due to come in today. I checked the Student Finance site and it still reads "verifying payment details" even though my bank details haven't changed since September.

I'm worried something has gone wrong and my loan won't come through - I don't even have enough in my account to cover one month's rent until it comes through.
Original post by Max Coulson
The second part of my loan was due to come in today. I checked the Student Finance site and it still reads "verifying payment details" even though my bank details haven't changed since September.

I'm worried something has gone wrong and my loan won't come through - I don't even have enough in my account to cover one month's rent until it comes through.

Hi Max, please call us on 0300 100 0607 or message us on Facebook/Twitter and we can check to see if there are any issues.

Your bank details should be your own and not be in use by anyone else.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi Max, please call us on 0300 100 0607 or message us on Facebook/Twitter and we can check to see if there are any issues.

Your bank details should be your own and not be in use by anyone else.
Thanks, Isaac

Thanks, I got it sorted (hopefully). Apparently there was an issue with my NI number even though I'd already been paid once, so not really sure how that happened.
Original post by Max Coulson
Thanks, I got it sorted (hopefully). Apparently there was an issue with my NI number even though I'd already been paid once, so not really sure how that happened.

Glad to hear this has been resolved :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending