The Student Room Group

Friendship help

Okay idk if this is bratty, I hope not but I’m feeling a bit meh. My friends have barely been interacting with me, I try to talk to them but they rarely message me. They’re the only friends I have. Yes, I am kinda a loner 😂 My bday is tomorrow, but no one is literally bothering to text. Tbh I don’t care about my bday this year nor people wishing my happy bday, I just want my friends to check up on me here and there rather than me constantly messaging them and them giving me dead vibes and replies. Am I overreacting? Maybe I am.
Reply 1
Awww - happy early birthday 🥳🎉🎂

Spoiler

mine too haha
Reply 3
Original post by jae jae
Awww - happy early birthday 🥳🎉🎂

Spoiler

Oooh happy late birthday !!!
Reply 4
Original post by iamtee
Okay idk if this is bratty, I hope not but I’m feeling a bit meh. My friends have barely been interacting with me, I try to talk to them but they rarely message me. They’re the only friends I have. Yes, I am kinda a loner 😂 My bday is tomorrow, but no one is literally bothering to text. Tbh I don’t care about my bday this year nor people wishing my happy bday, I just want my friends to check up on me here and there rather than me constantly messaging them and them giving me dead vibes and replies. Am I overreacting? Maybe I am.

you aren't dw id be annoyed too
idk if i got this right but...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :birthday::party: :dancing:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending