The Student Room Group

How much will I roughly get from Student Finance?

I’ve applied for Student Finance and have applied for a Higher/Maximum amount of Maintenance Loans of up to £7,987 I think, but the amount I can borrow will be subject to my household income. I have a single mum who is also a student, but now that I’m turning 18 she may lose certain allowances. Will this affect how much money I’ll be entitled to? Our household income as of now is less than £20000, what is the threshold in which you are eligible for the maximum amount? Will I be eligible for the maximum amount? Note: I’ll be staying home for Uni.
Original post by DiamondDia
I’ve applied for Student Finance and have applied for a Higher/Maximum amount of Maintenance Loans of up to £7,987 I think, but the amount I can borrow will be subject to my household income. I have a single mum who is also a student, but now that I’m turning 18 she may lose certain allowances. Will this affect how much money I’ll be entitled to? Our household income as of now is less than £20000, what is the threshold in which you are eligible for the maximum amount? Will I be eligible for the maximum amount? Note: I’ll be staying home for Uni.

Hi there, based on this information you should be awarded the maximum of 7,987.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi there, based on this information you should be awarded the maximum of 7,987.
Thanks, Isaac

Thank you!
Original post by DiamondDia
Thank you!

You're welcome :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending