The Student Room Group

Student Finance - Evidence

When I did my SF application I had a few things to do, like send off my passport etc, and then ALSO I wasn't initially able to locate my course code so that was another step I had to update once I got hold of it.

I sent my passport along with the other important documents off, and the SF application updated to say they got it and I got it back within 2 days which was great.

After this I updated my course details as I finally got a reply from my university, so once I located my course the application updated again. Due to this update it's asking me to send my passport and evidence in again, like it did initially before I sent them off.
Do I actually have to send it all in again, or is this just what happened because I updated my course details and it doesn't matter cos they already received everything they needed to?
Original post by nenka222
When I did my SF application I had a few things to do, like send off my passport etc, and then ALSO I wasn't initially able to locate my course code so that was another step I had to update once I got hold of it.

I sent my passport along with the other important documents off, and the SF application updated to say they got it and I got it back within 2 days which was great.

After this I updated my course details as I finally got a reply from my university, so once I located my course the application updated again. Due to this update it's asking me to send my passport and evidence in again, like it did initially before I sent them off.
Do I actually have to send it all in again, or is this just what happened because I updated my course details and it doesn't matter cos they already received everything they needed to?

Good Morning,

If the ID was accepted then it wouldn't need to be provided again.

When did you submit the application and when was the ID provided?

Warm Regards,

Shaun,
Reply 2
I want to say I submitted the application 2 weeks ago on Friday and then I sent the passport off the following Tuesday. And yes I do believe it was accepted!
Original post by nenka222
I want to say I submitted the application 2 weeks ago on Friday and then I sent the passport off the following Tuesday. And yes I do believe it was accepted!

What is the course you are studying? Were you switching from a different course/university or continuing onto another year of the course?

Warm Regards,

Shaun.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending