The Student Room Group

Friendship help advice please

Hi can someone help me because I am in year 11 and I talk to these people at school as they are in my lessons and I want to be friends with them but I have 2 friends rn so whenever I talk to them I feel like hanging out with the people i want to be friends with as I am scared if they don't like me.I am soo scared as I always joke and laugh with the people who I wanna be friends with and they may go to other sixth formes but I really wanna be thir friends for these couple of weeks for school.I am not sure how to make friends with the people who I wanna be friends with because I am not sure how to?

Is it too late to be the big group friends or no as I wanna be their friends

Do you have any tips/advice on how I could go into their big friendship group as I talk to them and joke with them but not sure how to hang out with them x

thanks will be appreciated x
awwwe, you sound like the sweetest person EVER!!!!!! I can say this, it's usually better to just have 2 friends than a big group of them.
Reply 2
Original post by theycallmegigi
awwwe, you sound like the sweetest person EVER!!!!!! I can say this, it's usually better to just have 2 friends than a big group of them.

aww thank you x and yh thats true but i feel left out sometimes like everyone in my year are in like big friendship groups so I would want to be in one so that in prom I could celebrate with loads of people ygm x but thanks and yh
Reply 3
bump
Original post by Anonymous
aww thank you x and yh thats true but i feel left out sometimes like everyone in my year are in like big friendship groups so I would want to be in one so that in prom I could celebrate with loads of people ygm x but thanks and yh

yeah, I know, I get it. But half those people won't remember your name after high school
Reply 5
Original post by theycallmegigi
yeah, I know, I get it. But half those people won't remember your name after high school

ohh yh i see thats truee yh ok
Reply 6
vvvvv

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending