The Student Room Group

How do I stop being attached to someone bad for me

I’m in a 3 year relationship with this guy and it’s been on and off for like 2 years now, he told me he wants space and wants time off from the relationship but I am scared that soon he wouldn’t wanna be in it no more, I see other peoples relationship and I try to make our relationship the way I see other ppls eg my friend had a boyfriend and they hug and they are all cute in public I try do that.. but he doesn’t like it and doesn’t want to do it.

He told me he wants a break but it’s hard to since we’re in the same friendship group idk how I can give him that ?
I know he ain’t good for me recently everytime he gets angry (it’s also over something so small) he slaps me he strangled me he slapped me so hard one times I went def in one ear, so why do I still want to be in this relationship ? How can I get rid of this attachment I have with him. I know he ain’t good I know I deserve better but I don’t know how to stop loving him even tho he does all that.

He wants a break and everything but he still wants sex ? I know I’m not supposed to I know it’s wrong but why do I end up giving in ? How do I stop this it honestly makes it worse bc he be loving me for a hour and I get too into it then I realised that he still doesn’t wanna be in a relationship
Block him and avoid him, oh and report him for the hitting etc

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending