The Student Room Group

How to live in a relationship for a whole life?

Just,
Don't be angry front of her.
Do believe in her / and her decision.
Be faith for her.
Love her.
Encourage her in every situations.
Depends, would you rather spend your life in jail with her, or have a normal life without her
The OP just gave tips to keep the girl, not keep the girl legally 😂
Do you want the relationship forever?
If yes, then go ahead encourage her (but risk going to prison and major addictions and withdrawal symptoms if it comes to it)
If no, then don't encourage her, maybe loose her/talk sense into her, and then live a normal life

Depends on priority 😂
Original post by Alaska_Bear_25
Do you want the relationship forever?
If yes, then go ahead encourage her (but risk going to prison and major addictions and withdrawal symptoms if it comes to it)
If no, then don't encourage her, maybe loose her/talk sense into her, and then live a normal life

Depends on priority 😂

What makes you think that the OP is talking about an underage girl?
Relationships are a two-way street, but you’ve only described one aspect, centring on the female. Therefore, your recipe needs a little tweaking.
By pretending not to hear or see everything that annoys you, taking frequent walks with the dogs instead of slamming doors, and by keeping a minimum of independence.
Original post by SlaveofAll
What makes you think that the OP is talking about an underage girl?

Which part brought that idea?
I just meant in general, true its her wish but drugs and such can bring nasty side effects, and robbing the elderly just seems against most basic morals
Which part brought that idea?
I just meant in general, true its her wish but drugs and such can bring nasty side effects, and robbing the elderly just seems against most basic morals

I don't follow.
I don't follow.

Drugs bad, Robbing elderly bad, supporting/encouraging girl you like when she wants to do all this is against basic moral standards for most people. But the bit about being underage, I guess applies to the drugs bit if it wasn't legal. It is her wish but a destructive thing to do, and if said person cared about the girl, they wouldn't encourage it.

I'm pretty sure ROTL94 said that as a joke, and we can all just let go now 😂
Drugs bad, Robbing elderly bad, supporting/encouraging girl you like when she wants to do all this is against basic moral standards for most people. But the bit about being underage, I guess applies to the drugs bit if it wasn't legal. It is her wish but a destructive thing to do, and if said person cared about the girl, they wouldn't encourage it.

I'm pretty sure ROTL94 said that as a joke, and we can all just let go now 😂

I don't think that mentioned any underage girl at all.
I don't think that @ROTL94 mentioned any underage girl at all.

Wait I'm confused now, I know that person didn't mention an underaged person.
But you did, and I meant to say that being underage and drugs being bad don't change each other. In the sense that it being legal depends on being underage?
Wait I'm confused now, I know that person didn't mention an underaged person.
But you did, and I meant to say that being underage and drugs being bad don't change each other. In the sense that it being legal depends on being underage?

Of course, narcotic drugs and sex with underage people are illegal without doubt.
Of course, narcotic drugs and sex with underage people are illegal without doubt.

They're wondering why you brought being underage up.
Original post by ashtolga23
They're wondering why you brought being underage up.

Someone brought it up. I simply ask that user about it.

Quick Reply

Latest