The Student Room Group

Spanish University Entry Requirements

I can't seem to find the entry requirements for economics at University of Valencia, I also don't know the requirements for Spanish language knowledge (B2 or C1 etc). Can anyone help?
No worries, I solved it, but for those who wish to know:

Valencian is the University's own language, and it is official, along with Spanish. Both are used in both teaching and research. However, the Universitat de València does not require proof of any level (linguistic requirement) of either of these two languages to enroll and take their Bachelor's degrees. However, it is advisable to have sufficient knowledge of Spanish or Valencian to allow the student to follow the teachings given.
As a general rule, the University of Valencia does not require meeting a linguistic requirement, except for some of its degrees, such as those taught at the Faculty of Economics and the Faculty of Geography and History: go.uv.es/pCrpIr7
The University of Valencia has, in some of its degrees, teaching groups in English called ARA (High Academic Performance) groups in which at least 50% of the classes are taught in this language. The degrees with the ARA group are the following: Business Administration and Management, Law, Economics, Pharmacy, International Business, Medicine and Psychology. Access to these groups is made by applying to the faculty immediately after being admitted to the degree. The B2 level of English must be accredited between the date of enrollment in the group and the end of the first course. For the degree in International Business it must be accredited at the time of enrollment.
There are also some international double degrees with some level requirement for a foreign language.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending