The Student Room Group

Advice on texting a girl

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
No problem and tell her that too eventually! The things you like about her, let the conversation flow naturally just don't go overboard with it all at once.let your interest in her be known, by putting yourself out there, showing you are interested in getting to know her and say openly you are attracted to her and find her soul beautiful and see where it goes!

I'll definitely try this thanks. I'm not sure about the compliment though, well not straight away she might find it slightly awkward but when we get more comfortable I will
(edited 2 years ago)
Advice is hard to give abstractly. Girls don't just have some 'Konami Code' for sex lol. If they did, I'd have used it by now.
Original post by ben010
Hey, no way that is crazy! Well good luck to you, hope it turns out alright. Let's just hope there's someone who can give us some advice!!

Exactly
Original post by hey yall
well i asked his fave colour, drink, book, when he started liking me cos we were going out then, how he was what colour undies he was wearing *yes i know weird but tbh we were a weird couple*, where he lived, just stuff i wantd to know yk
looking through them and i sound really weird bahahah
oh we pissed about like i kept asking how much he knew about astrophysology or whatever *his fave book* and he was a curious person anyway so asked qs like my fave book and why, my fav colour and why it was always a why plus conversation just happened, it wasnt really planned

You really asked what coulour undies he was wearing... down bad...
Original post by hey yall
lmao and whos in this room with us? oh look, you :h:
im not a virgin anyway so get your facts straight

you are not a virgin?? How old are you?:afraid:
Original post by ben010
I'm alright thanks, what about you?

You definitely weren't racist or fatphobic in my opinion

Yo, how are you getting on? Did these guys help you?
Original post by M4gn3ticMach1ne
Yo, how are you getting on? Did these guys help you?

I didn't get the answer I expected but I think that's a good thing, I learnt I should just be myself and that there aren't any rules I should follow really. So yes they did help
You really asked what coulour undies he was wearing... down bad...

bahahah yh but if run out of stuff to ask 😂 honestly he didnt mind. its not like i asked him inappropriate stuff lol

you are not a virgin?? How old are you?:afraid:

15 😅 but we were both responsible about it
hmm, that's a hard one as all girls are different.
i'd say make a few jokes, be funny, don't be dry, tease her a bit.
do you just speak to her on text or in person too?
i'm sure you will be fine :smile:
good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending