The Student Room Group

Home Office checks

I applied for student finance in July 2021 its January 2022 and they tell me they are waiting for home office checks..at this point i have given up and am struggling financially..Anyone know who I can contact to help me with this issue,I provided every document I have from home office for the past 5 years , yet I have been waiting for 5months now for so called "home office checks:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by MIMAH T
I applied for student finance in July 2021 its January 2022 and they tell me they are waiting for home office checks..at this point i have given up and am struggling financially..Anyone know who I can contact to help me with this issue,I provided every document I have from home office for the past 5 years , yet I have been waiting for 5months now for so called "home office checks:

Hi Mimah, home office checks can take a while - usually about 2 weeks but we can't give a specific date as we have to wait for the home office.

You shouldn't have been waiting 5 months with no update. Please message us on Twitter or Facebook so we can review your account. Alternatively if you prefer to call, our number is 0300 100 0607.

Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending