Suppling Martial Status evidence

Watch this thread
HungryEyes
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I need to provide evidence to Student Finance of my martial status for year 22/23, I’m long time separated. My eldest just literally finished her medicine degree, so I had the council tax single person discount. I have this years 22/23 bill. However I have just written to the council tax department to tell them my daughter has finished her degree, and that my youngest has turned 18, (this is the one who I now need to supply evidence for) what can I do?
SFE Karen
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by HungryEyes)
I need to provide evidence to Student Finance of my martial status for year 22/23, I’m long time separated. My eldest just literally finished her medicine degree, so I had the council tax single person discount. I have this years 22/23 bill. However I have just written to the council tax department to tell them my daughter has finished her degree, and that my youngest has turned 18, (this is the one who I now need to supply evidence for) what can I do?
Hi there, Do you no longer have the single person occupancy discount on your Council Tax Bill for 22/23? Thanks, Karen
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (67)
28.39%
As I expected (73)
30.93%
Harder (88)
37.29%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.39%

Watched Threads