The Student Room Group

Finance

Can the child of an eu national who is over 21 apply as a migrant worker please?
Original post by Fish P
Can the child of an eu national who is over 21 apply as a migrant worker please?

Hi there,

Yes they can, as long as they are able to prove their financial dependency as the child of a Migrant Worker. We will require evidence of their incomings/outgoings to show they aren't earning enough to live independently. We can also accept evidence of any support provided by the parent or step parents i.e. utility bills, tenancy agreement, bank statements showing transfers.

Thanks, Clare
Reply 2
Thanks. Please if I am applying as a 25yr old with settled status, what documents would be needed to support my application please? I couldn’t get in this year, I will get my settled status next year. So I just want to get everything ready until then.
Original post by Fish P
Thanks. Please if I am applying as a 25yr old with settled status, what documents would be needed to support my application please? I couldn’t get in this year, I will get my settled status next year. So I just want to get everything ready until then.

Hi there, We would require evidence of settled status, this would be Share Code and Home Office letter. Thanks, Angela
Reply 4
Okay thanks. I thought maybe payslips or work contract would be included. Many thanks.
Original post by Fish P
Okay thanks. I thought maybe payslips or work contract would be included. Many thanks.

Hi there,

Not if you have settled status. We wouldn't require your contract and payslips. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending