The Student Room Group

Student finance wrong forms

Hi there,

I have a question that I wrote in another forum but I can't reply there because it's giving me an error.

My sister was doing her SFE forms wrongly because when she started was shown that way from an admission's team and this is how she continued that way. They first submitted the forms for her and wrote that she is single just because she isn't married, but the thing is she lived with her boyfriend. Is someone available to advise please? What will happen after? Thank you!
Original post by Steff139
Hi there,

I have a question that I wrote in another forum but I can't reply there because it's giving me an error.

My sister was doing her SFE forms wrongly because when she started was shown that way from an admission's team and this is how she continued that way. They first submitted the forms for her and wrote that she is single just because she isn't married, but the thing is she lived with her boyfriend. Is someone available to advise please? What will happen after? Thank you!

Hi Steff,

How old is your sister? If she's over 25 then we would need her partner to support the application. Is this for 23/24? Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi Steff,

How old is your sister? If she's over 25 then we would need her partner to support the application. Is this for 23/24? Thanks, Jason

Hi Jason,

She is older than 25 and this is for all the forms she started 2 years ago. What's needed now they asked her for his income but I'm just worried what will happen next, honestly she just didn't know how to do it properly. Thank you!
Hi Jason,

She is older than 25 and this is for all the forms she started 2 years ago. What's needed now they asked her for his income but I'm just worried what will happen next, honestly she just didn't know how to do it properly. Thank you!

Hi Steff,

If you sister has applied for 23/24 then she would get her partner to complete the PFF2 Form found here https://media.slc.co.uk/sfe/2324/ft/sfe_pff2_form_2324_o.pdf

She can then upload this on her account with a cover letter explaining the situation. If the team then want this for previous years they will then request this from her.

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 4
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi Steff,

If you sister has applied for 23/24 then she would get her partner to complete the PFF2 Form found here https://media.slc.co.uk/sfe/2324/ft/sfe_pff2_form_2324_o.pdf

She can then upload this on her account with a cover letter explaining the situation. If the team then want this for previous years they will then request this from her.

Thanks,
Claire

Hi Claire,

Thank you so much, that's very helpful.
Do you think that she will need to repay some money?

Thank you again.
Hi Claire,

Thank you so much, that's very helpful.
Do you think that she will need to repay some money?

Thank you again.

Hi there, what academic year did the student start studying? Has she lived with her partner from the start of the course? Thanks, Karen
Reply 6
Original post by SFE Karen
Hi there, what academic year did the student start studying? Has she lived with her partner from the start of the course? Thanks, Karen

Hi Karen,

Yes, she lived with her partner during this time but I'm not quite sure which academic year she started, I need to check.
Thank you!
Hi Karen,

Yes, she lived with her partner during this time but I'm not quite sure which academic year she started, I need to check.
Thank you!

I would advise for your sister to contact us via the Live Chat function on her online account and the team can assist her further. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending