The Student Room Group

Where to watch football in chester other than pubs

I am fasting therefore I cant go to the pub to watch football. Also at home I cant find any good free website to watch the match. I live in Chester UK does anyone know where I can watch the match in chester other than the pubs? (city vs Liverpool)
which match is it?
Reply 2
Original post by HappyApple2407
which match is it?

Mancity vs Liverpool this Saturday
Original post by Rob770
I am fasting therefore I cant go to the pub to watch football. Also at home I cant find any good free website to watch the match. I live in Chester UK does anyone know where I can watch the match in chester other than the pubs? (city vs Liverpool)

Local football clubs, although chances are these have a bar in them anyway; mates house. Other then this your going to struggle. It’s very expensive to have a sky sports public license so only pubs really have them.
Reply 4
Original post by mnot
Local football clubs, although chances are these have a bar in them anyway; mates house. Other then this your going to struggle. It’s very expensive to have a sky sports public license so only pubs really have them.

I really want to watch the game I am struggling to find a place to watch the match. I would of gone to the pub but I am fasting so I cant please can someone find a place in Chester which actually shows the game but is not a pub.
the game is live on BT Sport in the UK. If this helps.
Reply 6
Original post by HappyApple2407
the game is live on BT Sport in the UK. If this helps.

I dont have BT sports it is expensive
In London, there are shisha cafes all over which cater to people who want to watch football but not drink

I am 99% sure Chester will also have a few places like it as Arabs love football

Quick Reply

Latest