The Student Room Group

Student finance

Hi, so I applied for student finance for my 2nd year of uni through PN1 I want maintenance loan for next year. I applied through EU form last year as I only had pre-settled stays. But now after getting settled status I applied through the PN1. I sent of my application today the 1st of April through the post office however I am bit scared it will take to long for them to asses and it will go past 19th of May deadline. If this happens I won’t be able to get maintenance loan I think so how long does it take for them to asses my application and what would happen if it’s past the deadline and they inform me on a mistake I made or something.
Original post by Studentman30198
Hi, so I applied for student finance for my 2nd year of uni through PN1 I want maintenance loan for next year. I applied through EU form last year as I only had pre-settled stays. But now after getting settled status I applied through the PN1. I sent of my application today the 1st of April through the post office however I am bit scared it will take to long for them to asses and it will go past 19th of May deadline. If this happens I won’t be able to get maintenance loan I think so how long does it take for them to asses my application and what would happen if it’s past the deadline and they inform me on a mistake I made or something.

Hi there, We do advise to allow 6 weeks for processing an application. You can keep an eye on your online account for updates on the process or contact us via phone. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending