The Student Room Group

Translation of my mother's marital status student finance

Student Finance didn't accept my mother's official divorce documents because apparently they couldn't understand it. I asked a translating agency to translate them and they are willing to charge me £300. I find the price excessive, especially when student finance europe has a team that speaks my language. Is there a way I could translate those documents from a website that doesn't require a physical translator? My documents are official and sealed by the government.
Original post by Firefly39
Student Finance didn't accept my mother's official divorce documents because apparently they couldn't understand it. I asked a translating agency to translate them and they are willing to charge me £300. I find the price excessive, especially when student finance europe has a team that speaks my language. Is there a way I could translate those documents from a website that doesn't require a physical translator? My documents are official and sealed by the government.

Hi there, So we can assist you further with the evidence query please contact us - find out how to contact us here: https://www.gov.uk/contact-student-finance-england Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending