The Student Room Group

Master of Science (MSc) Midwifery (Pre-Reg) - (B773T - MST/MPR/F

I applied to the BSc midwifery course at Salford but was offered a place on their MSc Pre Registration course instead.
The staff at the university informed me that I can apply to the same funding as undergraduates/ would be able to apply for the full three years to be funded by SFE.
Could someone clarify if this is the case, and if so would I go through undergraduate finance applications or post-graduate applications?
I've been told the same about my Speech therapy MSc so I hope it's true!! Student Finance says it opens in May so hopefully we can find out for sure then x
Original post by EmiBee98
I applied to the BSc midwifery course at Salford but was offered a place on their MSc Pre Registration course instead.
The staff at the university informed me that I can apply to the same funding as undergraduates/ would be able to apply for the full three years to be funded by SFE.
Could someone clarify if this is the case, and if so would I go through undergraduate finance applications or post-graduate applications?

Hi there, Pre Registration course are undergraduate funded. You can submit your application now for the team to review. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending