The Student Room Group

I think the girl might like me

some guy at work told me that I got a girl. Now I. Don’t want to read to much into I could be wrong but I feel that this girl has been showing signs that she could be interested in me and when the guy said to me you have got the girl that I think likes me.

so when he said that I think the it’s hint that she might like me but I’m not sure unless I ask her. But there has been some signs that I think she might be into me. Just wanted to get your guys thoughts on this
Might be helpful to get the information from the guy who informed you of this as to why he has this in his mind… just because whatever he gives as his reasoning behind this statement could be the difference between night and day
Original post by Biggz1984
Might be helpful to get the information from the guy who informed you of this as to why he has this in his mind… just because whatever he gives as his reasoning behind this statement could be the difference between night and day

In turn, you could either score a date with a girl you’re obviously interested in, or you could end up with egg on your face if it turns out he’s misinterpreted the situation

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending