The Student Room Group

Can't get a job

So iv been tryna get a job since I left my last job on the 7th of Feb but I can't get one I just get rejected by everyone.
I'v had 7 job interviews for different kinds of jobs like customer support, carer, waitress, telesales, shop assistant but just get rejected but it's not like I can't do these jobs people just don't like me or think that m not a good worker.
I'd prefer to work from home so have been applying for virtual customer service jobs but just get rejected.
I'v got a degree in computer science but not doing anything with it cos still don't know enough to do a programming job.
I just don't know what to do anymore cos I can't take it anymore and my parents r threatening to kick me out if I don't get one asap.
I would go back to my old job but doubt they'd take me back cos wasn't doing well there.
Original post by cherlloydfan1
So iv been tryna get a job since I left my last job on the 7th of Feb but I can't get one I just get rejected by everyone.
I'v had 7 job interviews for different kinds of jobs like customer support, carer, waitress, telesales, shop assistant but just get rejected but it's not like I can't do these jobs people just don't like me or think that m not a good worker.
I'd prefer to work from home so have been applying for virtual customer service jobs but just get rejected.
I'v got a degree in computer science but not doing anything with it cos still don't know enough to do a programming job.
I just don't know what to do anymore cos I can't take it anymore and my parents r threatening to kick me out if I don't get one asap.
I would go back to my old job but doubt they'd take me back cos wasn't doing well there.

Look on indeed. There is a lot of jobs on there.
A lot of warehouses seem to be taking on staff. That may be worth a try- at least for the time being.
I would still try with the computer science route though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending