The Student Room Group

I’m worried about my heart pain

Lately, I’ve been under great stress and I’ve started experiencing significant pain in my heart. It is a sharp constant pain that accompanies frequent changes in heart rate. When this happens my heart also seems to beat in groups three instead of two, can anybody help me, I’m a bit worried about it?
i'm sorry i'm not a doctor but i genuinely think you should talk to your GP about this given that it's constantly happening and with changing heart rate too i think you should give it attention and seek help.Hoping it's nothing serious though but you really should do check it !
Original post by Anonymous
Lately, I’ve been under great stress and I’ve started experiencing significant pain in my heart. It is a sharp constant pain that accompanies frequent changes in heart rate. When this happens my heart also seems to beat in groups three instead of two, can anybody help me, I’m a bit worried about it?

hello, i'm not a professional but im a student in a healthcare degree. the 'groups of three' sounds similar to a heart murmur, and this CAN be normal in young people. but, considering this is paired with sharp pain and your heart rate hanging i really highly recommend that you see your gp, just to be safe

Quick Reply

Latest