The Student Room Group

how much are you paying for your driving lessons

I think it’s ridiculous how much I’m paying for my driving lesson £35 and I haven’t even got a test booked yet as there’s none. It’s literally making me upset because it’s a lot of money for me. I’m aiming to do one lesson a week which is 2 hours. Is that enough to do for like 7 weeks?
Original post by Quotings
I think it’s ridiculous how much I’m paying for my driving lesson £35 and I haven’t even got a test booked yet as there’s none. It’s literally making me upset because it’s a lot of money for me. I’m aiming to do one lesson a week which is 2 hours. Is that enough to do for like 7 weeks?

Yeah. it is. You don't have any other way, 'coz you need it. I learned it in my home country, which cost me around £60 for the whole course of accounting, which took half an hour every day for 30 days. But some of my friends are doing it in the UK for £45 for two hours. I reckon 7 weeks would be enough, though it depends on you and how quickly you can catch up with the instructions.

Good luck!
£300 for a block of 10, so £30 per hour.
prices have gone up a lot recently obviously because of inflation so £35ph is no longer a crazy amount, however its definitely on the high end, i pay around £28 ph

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending