The Student Room Group

I told him no, should I be concerned

Today me and my boyfriend were fooling around in the car, my pants were plumed down and he was pleasuring me, after I finished he then slid his finger into my anus. I did not ask him to do this and quite honestly it hurt a bit. He has asked to do it many times before and I have turned it down, should I be concerned he knew I was comfortable with this?
If he doesn't respect your boundaries that should be something you should be concerned about, because a boyfriend that cares and genuinely respects you would cross the boundaries set by you. you should observe and see what your boyfriend really wants from this relationship, and if its using you just to fill his pleasure. its important to never ignore the early red flags
Original post by Anonymous
Today me and my boyfriend were fooling around in the car, my pants were plumed down and he was pleasuring me, after I finished he then slid his finger into my anus. I did not ask him to do this and quite honestly it hurt a bit. He has asked to do it many times before and I have turned it down, should I be concerned he knew I was comfortable with this?

Definitely be concerned. You rejected it on multiple occasions but he did so anyway when your guard was down. That’s sexual assault.
Original post by SagaciousSag
Definitely be concerned. You rejected it on multiple occasions but he did so anyway when your guard was down. That’s sexual assault.

Sexual Assualt is hard. Trust me. Please be concerned love. I still have not recovered.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending