The Student Room Group

Entry requirements

Hello, I have received an offer of BBB for Marketing at Sussex and I have firmed it. I currently take A levels in: Physical education, Business and Media. I was just wondering if I get ABC with the C being in Pe the likelihood of me getting accepted as this subject is not exactly related to the Marketing course. Still aiming for a B in it but just wondering.
Original post by Stan_f18
Hello, I have received an offer of BBB for Marketing at Sussex and I have firmed it. I currently take A levels in: Physical education, Business and Media. I was just wondering if I get ABC with the C being in Pe the likelihood of me getting accepted as this subject is not exactly related to the Marketing course. Still aiming for a B in it but just wondering.

Nobody can tell. It depends on the results of other applicants and how many have reached their grades. If there are spare spaces there is a chance you will be accepted.
Original post by Stan_f18

usually they will let you in if your grades meet the equivalent of your offer, like ABC is the same as BBB or AAD is the same etc
Sussex is not mega competitive - you will probably be fine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending