The Student Room Group

Choosing university

I applied to Essex university, university of Leicester, university of Swansea and I received unconditional offer from Essex and received mail stating that I met all the conditions from Swansea University and waiting for formal offer letter
If I talk about Leicester university my consultancy told that I’ll be getting offer next week and that consultancy assured that it’s unconditional but I don’t know and have to wait
My course in Essex and Swansea is MSC data science with professional placement and MSc data science.
My course in Leicester is data analysis for business intelligence .
Which university should I choose
Original post by Sujji1434
I applied to Essex university, university of Leicester, university of Swansea and I received unconditional offer from Essex and received mail stating that I met all the conditions from Swansea University and waiting for formal offer letter
If I talk about Leicester university my consultancy told that I’ll be getting offer next week and that consultancy assured that it’s unconditional but I don’t know and have to wait
My course in Essex and Swansea is MSC data science with professional placement and MSc data science.
My course in Leicester is data analysis for business intelligence .
Which university should I choose

Look through the course modules in detail and see which align more with your interests and career goals. Courses with industry placements can add a lot to your CV when you start applying for jobs. What facilities does your department offer?

Then think about the location of each uni in terms of transport links, availability and cost of accommodation for all years of study, social life, etc. Cost of living information for students is often published on uni websites.
And you do not have to make this choice until June.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending