The Student Room Group

can someone advise me on flights for a small holiday

hi, i am looking to book a holiday from the 20th of july until the 25th of july or even just the 21st of july to the 25th/26th of july and i would like to travel to malaga.
what airlines would be the cheapest with also includes hotel prices with a pool?
i do not want to be scammed at all. how much do you think it would cost roughly for two adults 18+ and one child (17)?
Original post by alevelstudent090
hi, i am looking to book a holiday from the 20th of july until the 25th of july or even just the 21st of july to the 25th/26th of july and i would like to travel to malaga.
what airlines would be the cheapest with also includes hotel prices with a pool?
i do not want to be scammed at all. how much do you think it would cost roughly for two adults 18+ and one child (17)?

I always book my flights and accommodation separately but you will find that a lot of cheap airlines also offer accommodation: try Jet2, Easyjet, RyanAir, etc. - they may/may not fly from your nearest airport.

Also, try Skyscanner and Expedia for flights. I usually use booking.com to search for accommodation but then check if the hotel's own website offers the room cheaper.

Quick Reply

Latest