The Student Room Group

About job application - NHS

How can I write a good personal statement for nhs healthcare assistant position thanks
Sure, here are some tips on how to write a good personal statement for an NHS healthcare assistant position:

Start by explaining why you want to work in the NHS. What motivates you to want to work in healthcare? What are your personal values and beliefs that align with the NHS?
Highlight your relevant skills and experience. What skills and experience do you have that would make you a valuable asset to the NHS? Be sure to quantify your experience whenever possible.
Share a story or anecdote that illustrates your commitment to helping others. This could be anything from volunteering at a local hospital to caring for a sick family member.
Proofread your personal statement carefully. Make sure there are no errors in grammar or spelling.
Here is an example of a personal statement that you could use as a guide:

I have always wanted to work in the NHS. I am motivated by the NHS's commitment to providing high-quality care to all patients, regardless of their background. I believe that everyone deserves access to quality healthcare, and I want to be a part of that.

I have several years of experience working in healthcare. I have worked as a care assistant in a nursing home, and I have also volunteered at a local hospital. In these roles, I have gained valuable experience in providing care to patients and their families. I am also skilled in a variety of healthcare-related tasks, such as taking vital signs, administering medications, and providing wound care.

I am a compassionate and caring person. I am always willing to go the extra mile to help others. I am also a hard worker and I am always willing to learn new things. I am confident that I have the skills and experience necessary to be a successful healthcare assistant in the NHS.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending