The Student Room Group

Banner says to reapply even though my application has been approved?

Hello,

I logged into the sfe website today as I received a letter saying my application has been approved, and it also appears as approved on the website. But there is a blue banner at the top with the message:

"Important: To make sure you have student finance agreed before the start of your full-time undergraduate course reapply now."

I have attached a screenshot of the message too.
Is this just a general message I should ignore? I don't really get why I would need to reapply if I have been approved.

Thank you.
Original post by btfalex
Hello,

I logged into the sfe website today as I received a letter saying my application has been approved, and it also appears as approved on the website. But there is a blue banner at the top with the message:

"Important: To make sure you have student finance agreed before the start of your full-time undergraduate course reapply now."

I have attached a screenshot of the message too.
Is this just a general message I should ignore? I don't really get why I would need to reapply if I have been approved.

Thank you.

Hi there,

This is generic on everyone's account when they login ,whether you have applied or not. If you received your paperwork to confirm your finance is in place, then you don't need to do anything.

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi there,

This is generic on everyone's account when they login ,whether you have applied or not. If you received your paperwork to confirm your finance is in place, then you don't need to do anything.

Thanks,
Claire

Thank you!
Original post by btfalex
Thank you!

You're welcome!
Have a nice day!
Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending