The Student Room Group

Maintenance Loan Pre Settled

So in May i sent my paper application for the tuition fees app and it got approved. It is stuck in “Confirming all details” right now , when i click on “View Payments” it says nothing scheduled for 2023. When I click on the “Your Finance” tab and click on the “update your bank details” it says you have not applied for student finance therefore we wont need your bank details. I am just wondering because i was classified as a home student and i have previously put on my bank details on the app online, when will i receive any update on maintenance loan or even if i get the maintenance loan , i am waiting for the “confirming all details” to change to see , people have told me all kinds of things such as you wont get your maintenance loan to you will receive an update in august. I am just stressing and researching on the web finding no answer on the question

Sorry if it is a bit long, thank you !
Original post by jfidfsjds13
So in May i sent my paper application for the tuition fees app and it got approved. It is stuck in “Confirming all details” right now , when i click on “View Payments” it says nothing scheduled for 2023. When I click on the “Your Finance” tab and click on the “update your bank details” it says you have not applied for student finance therefore we wont need your bank details. I am just wondering because i was classified as a home student and i have previously put on my bank details on the app online, when will i receive any update on maintenance loan or even if i get the maintenance loan , i am waiting for the “confirming all details” to change to see , people have told me all kinds of things such as you wont get your maintenance loan to you will receive an update in august. I am just stressing and researching on the web finding no answer on the question

Sorry if it is a bit long, thank you !

Hi there,

Was it the PN1 form that you sent to us?

Do you have Settled Status at the moment?

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 2
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,

Thanks, Graeme

Hi ,

The student finance website requested me to fill in a TUITION FEE ONLY form without telling me anything about maintenance loan,

I just turned 18 , completed GCSEs and A Levels and I have been classified as a Home Student with Pre Settled Status. Do I need to complete another form which includes the maintenance loan?
Reply 3
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,

Thanks, Graeme

And another question.

in the paper form for the tuition fees support i had to put which university i am going to ( firm choice )

If i dont get into my firm choice in results day august, what happens then? Do i collapse my loan application online and apply for another with the same procedure ? I am asking because the first time i sent the app it took 1 month to get approved. Is that going to happen again or will there be another approach

Thank you
Original post by jfidfsjds13
And another question.

in the paper form for the tuition fees support i had to put which university i am going to ( firm choice )

If i dont get into my firm choice in results day august, what happens then? Do i collapse my loan application online and apply for another with the same procedure ? I am asking because the first time i sent the app it took 1 month to get approved. Is that going to happen again or will there be another approach

Thank you

Hi there,

You can amend this via your online account or submit a 'change of circumstance' form to us. You wouldn't need to reapply. If you do decide to change your course then do let us know and we'll advise the steps to amend this.

Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending