The Student Room Group

Unsure what to do with prompt on Student Finance

Hi,
I am applying for student finance via SFE and have done all the forms and processes that are required, it is currently verifying my payments. My question is this, when i go on my account homepage and then click on Undergraduate Student Finance, i am presented with 2 things;
*First Image Attached* and the second being an overview of my current application (which says Application Approved if that is needed).

When i click on the hyperlink on the attached image, it takes me to a page where it says *Second Image Attached*

I was wondering if i should reapply alongside my current application or simply just leave it all be.
Original post by alwinthomas409
Hi,
I am applying for student finance via SFE and have done all the forms and processes that are required, it is currently verifying my payments. My question is this, when i go on my account homepage and then click on Undergraduate Student Finance, i am presented with 2 things;
*First Image Attached* and the second being an overview of my current application (which says Application Approved if that is needed).

When i click on the hyperlink on the attached image, it takes me to a page where it says *Second Image Attached*

I was wondering if i should reapply alongside my current application or simply just leave it all be.

Hi there, these sections are reminders for student to submit their application for funding. If you have already applied and your application is approved there is nothing further you ned to do. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending