The Student Room Group

Second degree

Hello, I just finished a full time BA Early Years Education course and I took student finance..

Is Health and Care of Children and Young People (BSc) part of exception course to get fund for second degree? Full or part time?
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by Omohhh
Hello, I just finished a full time BA Early Years Education course and I took student finance..

Is Health and Care of Children and Young People (BSc) part of exception course to get fund for second degree? Full or part time?

Hi there,

Do you have a particular university in mind that offers this course? If so, please let us know and we'll check to see what kind of funding you'll be entitled to.

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 2
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,

Do you have a particular university in mind that offers this course? If so, please let us know and we'll check to see what kind of funding you'll be entitled to.

Thanks, Graeme

University of Wales Trinity Saint David in Swansea
Original post by Omohhh
University of Wales Trinity Saint David in Swansea

Okay, yes - this course is showing as an exception when studied part-time. So, this means you should be entitled to the Tuition Fee for the duration. So long as the course isn't distance learning you should get a Maintenance Loan too.

To know for sure, we'd recommend making an application online as soon as you can and our assessors will then confirm your entitlement. Thanks, Graeme

https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login
Reply 4
Okay, yes - this course is showing as an exception when studied part-time. So, this means you should be entitled to the Tuition Fee for the duration. So long as the course isn't distance learning you should get a Maintenance Loan too.

To know for sure, we'd recommend making an application online as soon as you can and our assessors will then confirm your entitlement. Thanks, Graeme

Thank you so much.
Reply 5

What do you think about Mental health Nurse Bsc at Swansea University. Will I get funds for part-time or full-time as second degree please?

Thank you
Original post by Omohhh
What do you think about Mental health Nurse Bsc at Swansea University. Will I get funds for part-time or full-time as second degree please?

Thank you

Hi there, this is generally classed as an exception course. You would need to submit an application for the team to confirm your eligibility for funding. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending