The Student Room Group

PFF2 error SFE

Hi. I need help if anyone who is a professional at this can answer. So I just completed my PFF2 for an extra maintenance loan.I only got the basic rate of £3698. As shown am I supposed to complete something else before the pff2? I did that first and just submitted it today. I forgot to fill the child dependant section and uploaded it then I completed section 6 and uploaded it again. Now there is two pff2 forms there... Will it make things difficult for sfe because I am worried currently. I need help please.
Original post by Artic_Bear345
Hi. I need help if anyone who is a professional at this can answer. So I just completed my PFF2 for an extra maintenance loan.I only got the basic rate of £3698. As shown am I supposed to complete something else before the pff2? I did that first and just submitted it today. I forgot to fill the child dependant section and uploaded it then I completed section 6 and uploaded it again. Now there is two pff2 forms there... Will it make things difficult for sfe because I am worried currently. I need help please.

Hi there, We have replied on your previous thread. Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, We have replied on your previous thread. Thanks, Angela

Hi. you have and thanks. I made these posts yesterday when no one was responding so I was worried. I dont think it lets me delete them however
Original post by Artic_Bear345
Hi. you have and thanks. I made these posts yesterday when no one was responding so I was worried. I dont think it lets me delete them however

Hi there, Not to worry :-) Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending