The Student Room Group

shared financial details with the univeristy

Hi i have applied for the University of Manchester and for me to eligible for bursaries i have to do a full financial evaluation.
i have done the financial evaluation however on the university website it says that student finance need consent to share details with the university.
Throughout my application there was nothing about consent with the university so does that mean my details are automatically shared with the university.
thank you
Original post by Sameerah_05
Hi i have applied for the University of Manchester and for me to eligible for bursaries i have to do a full financial evaluation.
i have done the financial evaluation however on the university website it says that student finance need consent to share details with the university.
Throughout my application there was nothing about consent with the university so does that mean my details are automatically shared with the university.
thank you

Hi Sameerah,

It should be automatically unless you or your sponsors have ticked the box on the form not to share. You can check this by calling us on 0300 100 0607.

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
I have an 07 mobile on contract meaning if I was to ring this number will I haved to pay extra fees
Reply 3
There was no consent box where I had to tick to share
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi Sameerah,

It should be automatically unless you or your sponsors have ticked the box on the form not to share. You can check this by calling us on 0300 100 0607.

Thanks,
Claire
Original post by Sameerah_05
I have an 07 mobile on contract meaning if I was to ring this number will I haved to pay extra fees

The number is charged at local rate and can be called from mobile or landline.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending