The Student Room Group

Tuition fee

Hello,
I am applying as a migrant worker for loans for my second year at uni (so I'm reoccurring student). The thing is I've been told I could apply for second year online, but I can't see any option to do that. There is application for year 2023/2024 on my account, but it says it is incomplete and I need to submit it, however I don't have any option to do that. What should I do?
Thank you, Karolina
Original post by karolina3322
Hello,
I am applying as a migrant worker for loans for my second year at uni (so I'm reoccurring student). The thing is I've been told I could apply for second year online, but I can't see any option to do that. There is application for year 2023/2024 on my account, but it says it is incomplete and I need to submit it, however I don't have any option to do that. What should I do?
Thank you, Karolina

Hi Karolina,

If you can't complete or submit the application online, you will need to complete the full time PR1 Form for continuing students here https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1156099/sfe_pr1_form_2324_o.pdf then post this back to the address on the form.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending