The Student Room Group

Retaking year and SFE

I have one question which I don’t seem to find the answer anywhere.
I will most likely have to retake my First year at uni and my course has a Foundation year which I completed already (3 years + Foundation year). Will SFE cover my retake first year? Will i get funding for 4 or 5 years?
Thank you!
Original post by Cat2388271
I have one question which I don’t seem to find the answer anywhere.
I will most likely have to retake my First year at uni and my course has a Foundation year which I completed already (3 years + Foundation year). Will SFE cover my retake first year? Will i get funding for 4 or 5 years?
Thank you!

Hi Cat,

Is your foundation year separate to your course?

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi Cat,

Is your foundation year separate to your course?

Thanks,
Claire

How do i know if it’s separate to my course?
When I first applied to uni i chose Biomedical science with Foundation Year, I finished my foundation and first year and have got the news that there’s a likely chance I’ll have to retake my first year.
Original post by Cat2388271
How do i know if it’s separate to my course?
When I first applied to uni i chose Biomedical science with Foundation Year, I finished my foundation and first year and have got the news that there’s a likely chance I’ll have to retake my first year.

Hi there, So we can confirm if funding will be available for you please contact us direct so we can review your account. You can do this via the live chat option in your online account or by calling us on 0300 100 0607. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending