The Student Room Group

Financial assessment

I have a question regarding the amount I will have to pay for my university course. Although I've been living in England for 2 years and I have a pre settlement I was assessed as an european student. When I applied It said on the official website of my university that European student have to pay £14.100 per year. That would mean that i would have to pay £14.100 the first year of my course and that the loan will only cover £9.250. My application for student finance was recently approved and when i received my assessment of entitlement it said that the course fee amount is £9.250 and that the amount I need to pay to my university is £0.00. I am confused. I've attached the letter.
(edited 9 months ago)
Original post by Alexwhi
I have a question regarding the amount I will have to pay for my university course. Although I've been living in England for 2 years and I have a pre settlement I was assessed as an european student. When I applied It said on the official website of my university that European student have to pay £14.100 per year. That would mean that i would have to pay £14.100 the first year of my course and that the loan will only cover £9.250. My application for student finance was recently approved and when i received my assessment of entitlement it said that the course fee amount is £9.250 and that the amount I need to pay to my university is £0.00. I am confused. I've attached the letter.

Hi there,

£9,250 is the maximum we pay to the university for all students regardless of course. I would advise checking with the university that you are being assessed as a European student to pay the remainder of the finance. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending