The Student Room Group

student finance maintenance loan

hiya, I decided to change my uni and my course so obviously I had to update my SF. After doing that, I didn't notice anything regarding a maintenance loan online so was wondering how I would be able to view what I'm eligible for now.
Original post by onlinegyaah
hiya, I decided to change my uni and my course so obviously I had to update my SF. After doing that, I didn't notice anything regarding a maintenance loan online so was wondering how I would be able to view what I'm eligible for now.

Hi there,

Was your application approved before you changed the course details? When did you make the changes?

Thanks, Clare
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi there,

Was your application approved before you changed the course details? When did you make the changes?

Thanks, Clare

hiya, my application was approved before I made the changes today. What I'm worried about is the current changes taking longer since my original decision was to study in london, hence the question with maintenace loans
Original post by onlinegyaah
hiya, my application was approved before I made the changes today. What I'm worried about is the current changes taking longer since my original decision was to study in london, hence the question with maintenace loans

Hi there, The current timescale for the change to be approved and awarded funding to show is 15 working days. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending