The Student Room Group

Still waiting for PN1 form to be approved

I applied in early May, but due to an issue with my application, had to reapply via posting a PN1 form in July. I asked to see when it would be approved, and was told that it should be processed by the 7th August. With no update on said day, I called again and was told it was delayed till the 17th, then the 23rd, then the 31st. I've still got no update and since University is around the corner, I wanted to know if I should just try to defer my entry, or resit entrance exams and reapply next year, since I cannot fund my studies out of pocket.
Original post by erwrwedewf
I applied in early May, but due to an issue with my application, had to reapply via posting a PN1 form in July. I asked to see when it would be approved, and was told that it should be processed by the 7th August. With no update on said day, I called again and was told it was delayed till the 17th, then the 23rd, then the 31st. I've still got no update and since University is around the corner, I wanted to know if I should just try to defer my entry, or resit entrance exams and reapply next year, since I cannot fund my studies out of pocket.

Hi erwrwedewf,

When did you last provide supporting documents/evidence in support of your application? Can you confirm if you have any child dependents on your application?

Thanks, Clare
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi erwrwedewf,

When did you last provide supporting documents/evidence in support of your application? Can you confirm if you have any child dependents on your application?

Thanks, Clare

No child dependents, and I provided evidence on the 17th of July as far as I remember
Original post by erwrwedewf
No child dependents, and I provided evidence on the 17th of July as far as I remember

If you're able to contact us via the live chat in your account or on 0300 100 0607 we'll look into this and help you get this resolved. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending