The Student Room Group

Second degree funding

I have a BSc in Psychology and have a applied for a part-time BA in Counselling at Waverley Abbey college 2023/24. I was told I would be eligible for second degree funding. Can anyone advice if I am eligible for funding?
Original post by Meana044
I have a BSc in Psychology and have a applied for a part-time BA in Counselling at Waverley Abbey college 2023/24. I was told I would be eligible for second degree funding. Can anyone advice if I am eligible for funding?

Hi there, Can you advise of the full course name and course code? Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, Can you advise of the full course name and course code? Thanks, Angela

BA (Hons) Counselling - 4 Years (BAC4 Y1 WK/WE).

I have applied on 14th of August for student finance and my account says the next update is 23rd of November. I am worried that I will not know the decision before my course starts.

Thanks
BA (Hons) Counselling - 4 Years (BAC4 Y1 WK/WE).

I have applied on 14th of August for student finance and my account says the next update is 23rd of November. I am worried that I will not know the decision before my course starts.

Tha

Hi there, Thanks for confirming, Currently there is no 4 year course showing on the database for Waverley Abbey College. I would recommend checking the course details with the college so we can check further for you as we only have 3 years part time courses showing currently . Thanks, Angela
Reply 4
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, Thanks for confirming, Currently there is no 4 year course showing on the database for Waverley Abbey College. I would recommend checking the course details with the college so we can check further for you as we only have 3 years part time courses showing currently . Thanks, Angela

When I applied I clicked on the option of 3FTE which then showed my course?
Also I am wondering, if status of my application shows next update on the 23rd of November, will I get decision only then?
When I applied I clicked on the option of 3FTE which then showed my course?
Also I am wondering, if status of my application shows next update on the 23rd of November, will I get decision only then?

Hi there, That would be fine then. We can check on the current progress of your application to determine if there is a different expected processing date available for you, please contact us direct. You can do this by signing into your student finance account and accessing our live chat service where an advisor will be able to assist further. The service is available between 9am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday or by calling us on 0300 100 0607. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending