The Student Room Group

Special support grant information l

I’ve had to submit evidence for a special support GRANT. There is very little information regarding this and most of these forums are people arguing about it being a grant or a loan. The sfe application states grant. Which I double checked seconds before writing this post. So I would just like to know how much extra is this and how is it paid? Eg. Along side loan in instalments or as a lump sum? And if there’s any other useful information. Thank you!
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by Farrow”33
I’ve had to submit evidence for a special support GRANT. There is very little information regarding this and most of these forums are people arguing about it being a grant or a loan. The sfe application states grant. Which I double checked seconds before writing this post. So I would just like to know how much extra is this and how is it paid? Eg. Along side loan in instalments or as a lump sum? And if there’s any other useful information. Thank you!

Hi there, There is no set amount we can advise. What evidence did you provide? Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending