The Student Room Group

Childcare Grant

Hi,

Please can I ask if childcare grant can be use to pay childcare for when I go to work as well. I am a nursing student but still do 1or 2 shifts per week depending on placement . I also attended placements.
Original post by Hamyno
Hi,
Please can I ask if childcare grant can be use to pay childcare for when I go to work as well. I am a nursing student but still do 1or 2 shifts per week depending on placement . I also attended placements.

Hi there,

Yes, the childcare grant is paid to the childcare provider if you're using a registered childcare provider. Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there,
Yes, the childcare grant is paid to the childcare provider if you're using a registered childcare provider. Thanks, Jason

Yes, my childminder is registered. I am just asking if matter if childcare is for study, placement and my part time job. Thanks
Original post by Hamyno
Yes, my childminder is registered. I am just asking if matter if childcare is for study, placement and my part time job. Thanks

No - it doesn't matter and as long as their registered you'll be assessed accordingly for the funding during the term dates. Thanks, Jason
Reply 4
Great Thank you
Original post by Hamyno
Great Thank you

You're welcome. Have a good day. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending