The Student Room Group

Attendance

Hi. I've been trying to find this info with no success. What is the minimum attendance that I should have as a migrant worker with presettle status? Many Thanks.
Original post by Mikiii
Hi. I've been trying to find this info with no success. What is the minimum attendance that I should have as a migrant worker with presettle status? Many Thanks.

Hi there,

Is this attendance at your university or do you mean hours you should be working? Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there,

Is this attendance at your university or do you mean hours you should be working? Thanks, Jason

Attendance at uni
Original post by Mikiii
Attendance at uni

There's not a specific amount. If you're doing a full time course and not suspending or taking a break then you'd be assessed accordingly. As long as you're in attendance. Thanks, Jason
Reply 4
Thanks, Jason. Because of work I can only attend 50% of days. Hope that s ok. Many thanks.
Original post by Mikiii
Thanks, Jason. Because of work I can only attend 50% of days. Hope that s ok. Many thanks.

This depends entirely on how and when your uni monitors attendance. Planning to attend half the content of a full time course isn't a great plan and you may find them looking to withdraw you.
Original post by Mikiii

As long as you're not missing scheduled classes or continuously with these. It would then be down to the university as they'd inform us if you end up suspending or withdrawing which then would block any further funding.

Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending