The Student Room Group

Really confused about an upcoming job

Hi, I thought I'd ask this here. I start a Christmas Temp job in Boots on 9th October. However, I have no idea what time I start; and I've read that they tell you this when you're on the rota or the system? I've done all my Boots Learning stuff and signed/agreed to everything online so I'm unsure what to do. Thanks for any advice.
Original post by flashshields
Hi, I thought I'd ask this here. I start a Christmas Temp job in Boots on 9th October. However, I have no idea what time I start; and I've read that they tell you this when you're on the rota or the system? I've done all my Boots Learning stuff and signed/agreed to everything online so I'm unsure what to do. Thanks for any advice.

What did they say when you asked them?
Reply 2
Original post by threeportdrift
What did they say when you asked them?

My manager said during the interview that once everything is ready and he knows about my shifts/times, he'll call/email me.
My manager said during the interview that once everything is ready and he knows about my shifts/times, he'll call/email me.

So wait until the last point that you need to know, and then contact them. If no response, turn up at 0850 assuming an 0900 start and explain you were given no further information.

Id deffo contact them and ask them if you havent heard anything.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending