The Student Room Group

Evidence of residence status

I am a British citizen currently living in the EU who will be starting an undergraduate course on 8 January 2024. I have been granted fees & maintenance loans at home fee status, so far so good.

I understand that I need to be living in the UK on the first day of my academic year and was wondering what kind of evidence I will have to provide for that? I won't actually be able to get into my halls until the 8th so will probably stay with family or in a hotel until then. Will student finance want to see flight tickets?
Original post by Peepo2003
I am a British citizen currently living in the EU who will be starting an undergraduate course on 8 January 2024. I have been granted fees & maintenance loans at home fee status, so far so good.

I understand that I need to be living in the UK on the first day of my academic year and was wondering what kind of evidence I will have to provide for that? I won't actually be able to get into my halls until the 8th so will probably stay with family or in a hotel until then. Will student finance want to see flight tickets?

Hi there,

I've responded to your duplicate message. If you can keep any further questions to the one thread I've responded in and I'll close this one.

Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending