The Student Room Group

Student finance

I reapplied for student finance this year. But because I don’t live with either of my parents it’s asked for both of their information this time. When I was reading up on it I should have been asked which parent I wanted to support my application but I wasn’t asked this. And now my mum doesn’t want to fill it out because her partner doesn’t want to. So will I get minimum of my dad fills it out but my mum doesn’t?
HI there,

So are your parents no longer together? Is your dad single or does he have a partner as well? Is this for the 2024/25 academic year?

Thanks, Drew
Reply 2
Original post by Drew SLC
HI there,
So are your parents no longer together? Is your dad single or does he have a partner as well? Is this for the 2024/25 academic year?
Thanks, Drew

Ye my parents split ages ago. When I filled it out for the first time I only had to put my dad down and I’ve reapplied again for 2024/25.
and yes my dad is single

I called them and they said to provide evidence. I uploaded this on the website but just through upload documents section. The part where you usually put ID documents etc. I couldn’t find anywhere else to put them so I’m hoping that works and they’ll remove my mum
Hi there,

Yes if you have uploaded from your online account we will be able to assess your evidence.

Thanks, Drew

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending