The Student Room Group

Evidence for Student Finance

Hi,
I am year 3 at university. I have applied to university through my parents migrant EEU worker status. They have a gap of 3 months in self employment from July to November 23, due to being back home in regards of health issue. Now they are back and working. How this affects my student finance and maintenance, if I don’t have evidence of working since September?
Original post by Olgaolgaolga
Hi,
I am year 3 at university. I have applied to university through my parents migrant EEU worker status. They have a gap of 3 months in self employment from July to November 23, due to being back home in regards of health issue. Now they are back and working. How this affects my student finance and maintenance, if I don’t have evidence of working since September?

Hi there,

If you do not have evidence of them working then you would not be eligible for the Maintenance Loan for the 1st term. If they are working before the start of your 2nd term you should then be eligible for the Maintenance Loan from then.

Thanks, Drew
Reply 2
Original post by Drew SLC
Hi there,

If you do not have evidence of them working then you would not be eligible for the Maintenance Loan for the 1st term. If they are working before the start of your 2nd term you should then be eligible for the Maintenance Loan from then.

Thanks, Drew

Hi Drew,

Thank you very much for the answer!
Original post by Olgaolgaolga
Hi Drew,

Thank you very much for the answer!

Hi there,

You are welcome. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Thanks, Drew

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending