The Student Room Group

Intermission

Hi,my course leader has intermitted me from the course.however my sfe is awaiting confirmation for the term as I haven’t received it yet. So will I still receive it for this term thats coming to the end and not next term or will I not recieve it at all
Hi there,

Do you mean you have suspended your studies? When did you start your course and when did you suspend? Have you received any Maintenance Loan payments yet?

Thanks, Drew
Reply 2
My course started in January and I only got suspended this March like 2 days ago. However my matinace hasn’t come yet
Hi Queenba4,

Your university should have confirmed your registration on the course once you started for payments to be made. Once you suspend no further payments can be made.

Thanks,
Calum
Reply 4
My question is would I receive my matinace for the Jan-March term because I haven’t received it as I applied for student fianace late but not recieve it for the other terms as I was in attendance from Jan till narch
Hi Queenba4,

If your university confirms your registration on the course we will be able to make the first maintenance payment and then once you suspend all future payments will stop

Thanks,
Calum
Reply 6
Original post by Calum SLC
Hi Queenba4,
If your university confirms your registration on the course we will be able to make the first maintenance payment and then once you suspend all future payments will stop
Thanks,
Calum
Thank you so much
No problem. If you have any further questions let us know :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Queenba4
Thank you so much
Hello again,my university just told me that they have sent to student fianace that I am currently intermitting.however I didn’t receive my maintenance for the January to March term.is there any way I will be able to get the loan for that term as I didn’t receive it and I was in attendance for that period and I only intermitted couple days ago
Hi Queenba4,

Your university would need to send us confirmation of registration before informing us that you are suspending from your course. You would need to speak to the university to arrange this, they may need to reverse the change of circumstances confirming your suspension so they can send us the confirmation.

Thanks,
Calum
Reply 10
Is there any number I can call so I can give you a ring about my situation please
Hi Queenba4,

Yes, you can call us on 0300 100 0607. We are open Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm and Saturday 9am to 4pm.

Thanks,
Calum

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending