The Student Room Group

Can I get student finance still if I changed universities?

I was studying through the open university for 2 years and only completed one module before suspending my studies as I came to the decision that distance learning was not for me, so i have now left the university.

I am looking to start a 4 year degree with a foundation year. Will I still recieve student finance to cover my new degree?
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by CrystalPeach
I was studying through the open university for 2 years and only completed one module before suspending my studies as I came to the decision that distance learning was not for me, so i have now left the university.

I am looking to start a 4 year degree with a foundation year. Will I still recieve student finance to cover my new degree?

Hi there,

If you've not gained a qualification then yes you'll be able to apply for a new course. Will this also be part time or at The Open University? Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there,

If you've not gained a qualification then yes you'll be able to apply for a new course. Will this also be part time or at The Open University? Thanks, Jason

Its a new course at a new university. Will i recieve funding for the whole course?
(edited 3 months ago)
Hi CrystalPeach,

Yes, you will be eligible for funding for the duration of a new eligible course as you do not hold a qualification.

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending