The Student Room Group

Help with admissions email

What information do I need to provide?
'' Further to your UCAS application, please can you confirm whether you have studied at any other University after completing your A-Levels in 2023. Within the educational history on your application, you have listed ******** University from 9/2023 to 5/2024.''
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by lionelmessi34
What information do I need to provide?
'' Further to your UCAS application, please can you confirm whether you have studied at any other University after completing your A-Levels in 2023. Within the educational history on your application, you have listed ******** University from 9/2023 to 5/2024.''

You just need to confirm whether you are currently enrolled at University X for the period stated in your Education History on UCAS, (and presumably would leave without an award if you chose to take up a place elsewhere).
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
You just need to confirm whether you are currently enrolled at University X for the period stated in your Education History on UCAS, (and presumably would leave without an award if you chose to take up a place elsewhere).
like what kind of proof??
Original post by lionelmessi34
like what kind of proof??
They’re not asking for proof. Just a written confirmation. They might ask for an interim transcript later but that’s not what they’re saying now.

Given that you’ve completed an education history for the relevant dates I’m not sure why they’re asking tbh. But here we are.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending