The Student Room Group


I am a mature student and I live in my own house, my 74 year old mother lives with me. she is on state pension and pension credits and no other source of income. I am the main bill payer is she classed as a adult dependent?
Hi northerngal14,

Your mum may be classed as an Other Adult Dependent if she is financially dependent on you are you can send us evidence of this


Quick Reply