The Student Room Group

Student finance accepted but parents haven't yet submitted evidence

My parents have been having trouble logging in online to their accounts to submit evidence, but yesterday my application was accepted, but only for the minimum amount. My parents are now filling out the physical form to post to them. Will my application be automatically updated after it's been received, or will I have to cancel the application and reapply?
Original post by slothg
My parents have been having trouble logging in online to their accounts to submit evidence, but yesterday my application was accepted, but only for the minimum amount. My parents are now filling out the physical form to post to them. Will my application be automatically updated after it's been received, or will I have to cancel the application and reapply?

Yep that’s how it works for everyone.
you’re awarded the minimum initially and then it’s adjusted upwards once your household income is assessed 6-8 weeks later.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Yep that’s how it works for everyone.
you’re awarded the minimum initially and then it’s adjusted upwards once your household income is assessed 6-8 weeks later.

Ok thank you! I couldn't find an answer for that anywhere on the website.
Original post by slothg
Ok thank you! I couldn't find an answer for that anywhere on the website.

Hi there,

Just jumping in to say that's absolutely right - you'll be awarded the correct Maintenance Loan once the PFF2 is processed.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending